Entrance is £7, payable by cash only. Children under 12 free.
Stody Lodge Gardens is open to the public in May 2020:
- Sunday 3rd May 2020 (1pm - 5pm)
- Sunday 17th May 2020 (1pm - 5pm)
- Sunday 24th May 2020 (1pm - 5pm)
- Bank Holiday Monday 25th May 2020 (1pm - 5pm)
- Sunday 31st May 2020 (1pm-5pm)
*Stody Lodge Gardens will open in aid of the National Garden Scheme 1pm - 5pm on Tuesday 19th May 2020. Non-members also welcome.
Dogs on leads are welcome, there is a free car park, plant stall and delicious homemade teas.
Private group visits are available by appointment Monday to Friday.
Please contact 01263 863994 for further visitor information.
There is good disabled access to most areas of the gardens.
How to find us
Stody Lodge Gardens is 16 miles northwest of Norwich and 3 miles south of Holt off the B1354. Postcode NR24 2ER.
T - 01263 863 994
T - 01263 860 572